This paper is intended to be a technical overview. It is not intended to be comprehensive or the final design; thus, non-core aspects are not covered, such as APIs, bindings, or programming languages. The information shared in this whitepaper is not all-encompassing or comprehensive and does not intend to create or put into implicit affect any elements of a contractual relationship. The primary purpose of this whitepaper is to provide potential token holders with pertinent information for them to analyze the project and make an informed decision thoroughly. Before you purchase iREST tokens, we strongly advocate a careful study of this whitepaper of all the documents associated with the same, including the contract about buying the same. You may even engage the services of appropriate experts to help you with investment analysis. Certain statements, estimates, and financial information featured in this whitepaper are forward-looking statements that are based on and take into consideration particular known and unknown contingencies and risks, which in eventuality may cause the estimated results or may differ factually and substantially from the featured estimates or results extrapolated or expressed in such forward-looking statements herewith.
- The token(s) used in our applications (the Token(s)) are not intended to constitute securities or financial instruments in any jurisdiction.
- This disclaimer (the Disclaimer) does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investment in securities in any jurisdiction
- This Disclaimer does not constitute or form part of any opinion on any advice to sell, or any solicitation of any offer by the seller of the Token (the Token Provider) to purchase any Token nor shall it or any part of it nor the fact of its presentation form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or investment decision. No person is bound to enter into any contract or binding legal commitment in relation to the sale and purchase of the Token and no cryptocurrency or other form of Token is to be accepted on the basis of this Disclaimer.
- Any agreement as between the Token Provider and you as a purchaser, and in relation to any sale and purchase, of the Token (the Token Offering) is to be governed by only a separate document setting out the terms and conditions (the T&Cs) of such agreement. In the event of any inconsistencies between the T&Cs and this Disclaimer, the former shall prevail.
- iREST tokens are not shares or securities of any type. they do not entitle you to any ownership or other interest in iREST limited. They are merely a means by which you may be able to utilise certain services on a platform that is being further developed. there is no guarantee that the platform will actually be developed.
- We recommend you consult legal, financial, tax and other professional advisors or experts for further guidance before participating in the iREST limited token sale outlined in this white paper. You are strongly advised to take independent legal advice in respect of the legality in your jurisdiction of your participation in the token sale.
- If you are uncertain as to anything in this white paper or you are not prepared to lose all monies that you spend purchasing iREST tokens, we strongly urge you not to purchase any iRESTtokens.
- You are waiving your rights by agreeing to these terms and conditions and participating in the iREST limited token sale. by participating in the iREST limited token sale you are agree to have no recourse, claim, action, judgement or remedy against iREST limited if the utility of the iRESTtokens or if the project described in this white paper is not delivered or realised.
- There is no guarantee that the utility of the iREST tokens or the project described in this white paper will be delivered.
- You may lose all monies that you spend purchasing iREST tokens. in the event that you purchase tokens, your purchase cannot be refunded or exchanged.
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable laws, regulations and rules, Token or any entity or person being a part of the Token Ecosystem shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits, and loss of use or data), arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on this Disclaimer or any part thereof by you. We and any entity or person being a part of the Token Ecosystem do not make or purport to make, and hereby disclaims, any representation, warranty or undertaking in any form whatsoever to any entity or person, including any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the truth, accuracy and completeness of any of the information set out in this Disclaimer.
The iREST TOKENS described in the White Paper are not registered as a security or other financial product in any jurisdiction. The White Paper does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investment in securities in any jurisdiction.
iREST TOKENS are not shares or securities of any type. They do not entitle you to any ownership or other interest in the issuer entity. They are merely a means by which you may be able to utilise certain services on a platform that is yet to be developed. There is no guarantee that the platform will actually be developed. There is no guarantee that the utility of the iREST TOKENS or the project described in this White Paper will be delivered.
Any agreement in relation to any sale and purchase of iREST TOKENS is to be governed by the terms and conditions of such agreement and no other document. You are waiving your rights by agreeing to these terms and conditions and participating in the iREST TOKEN sale. You may also be required to provide KYC information or documentation, reserving the right to reject your request of purchase of iREST TOKENS if the requested KYC information or documentation is not provided, or if it is insufficient.
You are not eligible to purchase any iREST TOKEN in the token sale if you are a citizen, or resident (tax or otherwise) of a restricted jurisdiction or you are a restricted person. You are strongly advised to take independent legal advice in respect of the legality in your jurisdiction of your participation in the iREST TOKEN sale.
In the event that you purchase iREST TOKENS, your purchase cannot be refunded or exchanged.
By participating in the iREST TOKENS sale you are agree to have no recourse, claim, action, judgement or remedy against the issuer which includes parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, associates or its shareholders, directors or officers if the utility of the iREST TOKENS or if the project described in the White Paper or any other material is not delivered or realised. If you are uncertain as to anything in this White Paper, we strongly urge you not to purchase any iREST TOKENS.
Any information on the White Paper that is in the nature of “forward-looking statements” is based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made and involves a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those current and anticipated and hence there are no guarantees or assurances regarding any forward-looking statements.
Investments in crypto assets are subject to significant market and regulatory risks. The markets for the segment are noted for their high volatility. Past performance is not indicative of future results. You may lose all monies that you spend purchasing iREST Tokens. Hence, we recommend you consult legal, financial, tax and other professional advisors or experts for further guidance before participating in the iREST TOKENS sale outlined in this White Paper.
Prospective purchasers of iREST Token (as referred to in this Disclaimer) should carefully consider and evaluate all risks and uncertainties associated with Token and/or any other entity being a part of the Token Ecosystem and their respective businesses and operations, the Token, the Token Offering and the Token eWallet all information set out in this Disclaimer and the T&Cs prior to any purchase of Token. If any of such risks and uncertainties develops into actual events, the business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects of Token and/or any other entity being a part of the Token Ecosystem Provider could be materially and adversely affected. In such cases, you may lose all or part of the value of the Token.
The laws, regulatory restrictions, and rules of any jurisdiction may forbid or restrict the publication or dissemination of this Disclaimer or any portion of it. If any limits are in place, you are responsible for learning about them and adhering to them, at your own expense and without putting Token or any other member of the Token Ecosystem at risk. This restriction may apply to all or a portion of this Disclaimer. Persons to whom a copy of this Disclaimer has been distributed or disseminated, provided access to or who otherwise have the Disclaimer in their possession shall not circulate it to any other persons, reproduce or otherwise distribute this Disclaimer or any information contained herein for any purpose whatsoever nor permit or cause the same to occur.
This Disclaimer does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investment in securities in any jurisdiction. No person is bound to enter into any contract or binding legal commitment and no cryptocurrency or other form of payment is to be accepted on the basis of this Disclaimer. Any agreement in relation to any sale and purchase of Token (as referred to in this Disclaimer) is to be governed by only the T&Cs of such agreement and no other document. In the event of any inconsistencies between the T&Cs and this Disclaimer, the former shall prevail.
This disclaimer is not intended to serve as a prospectus, offer document, solicitation to buy securities in any country, or any other type of offering document. No one is required to sign a contract or other legally enforceable agreement, and this Disclaimer does not obligate anybody to accept cryptocurrencies or any other kind of payment. Any arrangement relating to the sale and purchase of Tokens (as defined in this Disclaimer) shall be controlled solely by the terms and conditions of such transaction. The T&Cs shall take precedence over this Disclaimer if there is a conflict between them.
You agree that your purchase of a Inspirest NFT from our initial launch of 1600 NFTs is all you are guaranteed to receive with your initial purchase, whether through primary or secondary channels. Any future benefits are ancillary to this purchase and not to be taken into consideration with your initial purchase. You agree that you are not relying on any future commitments by The Inspirest Team in participating in our NFT launch. Inspriest NFTs were created purely as collectibles, not as investment vehicles or substitutes for cryptocurrency. We make absolutely no promise or guarantee that these NFTs will subsequently retain monetary value in fiat, cash or cryptocurrency. Each Holder is solely and entirely responsible for any and all Federal or State tax liabilities which may arise, be imposed, or enforced by the holder's country of residence as a result of minting or reselling Inspirest.The sale or use of NFTs or virtual coins could be prohibited under applicable securities law. It is possible that existing regulations could be applied, or new regulations could be enacted, affecting blockchain technology-based applications and sales of NFTs or virtual coins such that any aspect of NFT projects could be negatively affected, requiring its modification or discontinuance and potentially resulting in the loss of tokens or token value.
Airdrop will be performed while the rewards you will get with Inspirest NFTs are distributed. There is no relationship of any real company or institution with NFTs. It does not offer you any legal rights regarding the company and its profitability. The company concept used in the awards only creates a proportional value for the airdrop.
While the Inspirest has released a roadmap outlining future goals and plans for community development, we cannot guarantee to accomplish every item outlined during the pre-launch planning phase as ideas and projects evolve organically. In an effort to always be as compliant as possible with new practices, Inspirest reserves the right to adapt and adjust these disclaimers, practices, promises and roadmap at any time it deems necessary.
Please read the entirety of this “legal considerations, risks and disclaimer” section carefully.